ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: May 8 - May 22, 2017
Welcome to the online open house for the Northgate Transit Oriented Development (TOD) project. This open house is available from May 8, 2017 – May 22, 2017.
King County and the City of Seattle are working together on the Northgate Transit Oriented Development (TOD) project to redevelop King County’s property near the Northgate Mall and future Northgate Link Light Rail Station.
Today, the four-block area bounded by First Avenue NE, Third Avenue NE, NE 100th Street, and NE 103rd Street consists of a bus transit center and surface parking lots. The project will replace the transit center and parking lots with market-rate and affordable housing as well as retail and commercial space. A portion of the redevelopment is scheduled to open as soon as 2021, close to when Sound Transit’s Northgate Link Station is scheduled to open.
At this online open house, you can:
- Learn about the Northgate TOD project
- Provide your input on the project goals that matter most to you
- See how the project will develop
- Learn about how to stay involved
How to use this online open house:
- Click through the tabs located at the top of the page to learn more, or simply click the next button
- Be sure to check out the "Neighborhood context" and "Goals" tabs for opportunities to provide your feedback
- Keep track of your notes and thoughts at the bottom of the page and submit them on the page with the "comment" tab